Electronic Direct Mailer Marketing
An Electronic Direct Mailer (EDM) is a highly valuable & effective direct marketing tool, as it delivers your marketing/promotional messages direct to the inbox of a potential consumer. Advertisers can also practice segment marketing by blasting to selected members of our opt-in consumer/agent database. We have the capability to track open and click through rates, and this will help advertisers to evaluate the performance of the broadcast campaign and measure ROI.
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience.
Every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
However, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately
- Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers
- Sending email messages over the Internet
- An exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly.
- Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have consented to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
- Email is popular with digital marketers